10th May, 2012 - Posted by Lia - No Comments
I love etsy.com and when I came across these gorgeous shoe clips or accessories I simply had to share them with you. There are numerous styles to choose from and they are just perfect to dress up a plain pair of shoes or sandals, just clip them on and you’ve got yourself a chic pair of wedding shoes with flair! Shoe clips can be clipped onto the side, back, front or on a sandal strap, the possibilities are endless.
Photos: etsy.com (sofisticata)
19th April, 2012 - Posted by Lia - 4 Comments
You’ve purchased the wedding gown and the wedding acessories and have more or less followed the traditional or classic look. Well, how about having some fun and going a little wild with your shoe choice? A funky pair of animal print wedding shoes will surely do the trick in transforming your wedding outfit from ordinary to extraordinary!
Animal prints are a fun way to add something different to your wedding ensemble. I would walk down the isle in these leopard print heels by Paris Hilton in an instant, but that’s me, I love being fun and slightly wild! As a special touch this pair has been embellished with a sparkly “I Do” fashioned on the sole. It’s little details like this that elevate a pair of party heels into sexy and romantic bridal footwear fit for the occasion.
Walk on the wild side and happy planning!
**Photo shot by Marcella Treybig. Article inspired by www.baysidebride.com.
9th April, 2012 - Posted by Lia - 2 Comments
The jewel colors and delicate silhouette of peacocks and their feathers can make a gorgeous focal point for your wedding. If you don’t want to fully commit to this unique decorating trend and prefer a more subtle approach why not opt for peacock shoes! We love this hand-painted pair designed by Nora Karen!
And here’s another pair with peacock flair! Love, love, love!
Photo source (Blue shoes): Junebug Bride & Stylemepretty.
15th February, 2011 - Posted by Lia - 1 Comment
One dilemma many brides face while planning a wedding can be what to wear on their feet…You want something that compliments the style of your wedding gown, that is stylish and sassy and of course something to dance the night away in. Have you ever thought about flip flops? I know, normally they are for lazy summer days and vacations on the beach, but J*Flops has created an entire line of bridal flip flops that are sure to make even the fanciest of toes happy.
J*Flops specialty is custom flip flops, made to match your dress, your bridesmaid dresses and your flower girl, mother of the bride, or even your guests attire! Their flops are all made to order using the finest materials and flip flops. The best part is – they are affordable and all materials are hand sewn on to provide suburb quality and value.
Some fun facts about J*Flops:
1. Prices range from $15 to $50 and up.
2. Choose a flat flop or a 1 ½ inch wedge. They come in 9 colors!
3. All flops used are 100% rubber and are of the highest quality from Brazil.
4. Send us your swatch and we will match the color! Send us a picture and we will match the style! Send us your fabric and we will use it to make your very own custom flops! (Yes, a customer has done that before, she sent us a dress that we actually cut and used to make her flops – they turned out amazing!)
5. Ooh – J*Flops can be your “something blue.” How cute!!
6. J*Flops make an impressive gift that your girls can wear even after the big event is over.
7. J*Flops ships all over the world!
8. J*Flops has been in the flop business for over 5 years now and has sold thousands of flops to thousands of brides.
9. J*Flops is on Facebook, become a fan today! They do monthly giveaways and let their fans know first about special promotions and new style launches.
Another really cool thing J*Flops is now doing is offering virtual parties, where one person “hosts” the party and invites friends to purchase flops on their online boutique. The “host” can earn credits and the friends buying the flops get a discount. It works great for weddings, as the wedding party and guests can take advantage of this outstanding deal. Read more about it on the website.
Whether you need a flop to slip on after the ceremony, or you’re getting married on the beach, J*Flops is the place to go for fabulous and unique styles, excellent quality, affordable prices and fantastic customer service! J*Flops: Exactly what you’ve been looking for!