28th June, 2012 - Posted by Lia - No Comments
Brad and Angelina…Finally!
The Pitt-Jolie wedding is set to take place at the home they share in France in mid-August. Other than that and knowing Brad is out over $500,000 for the ring, few other details about the upcoming ceremony are known. But those we do have confirmation on include:
- Brad is doing most of the planning. He is more of a traditionalist than Ms. Jolie, and is taking great pains in making sure the renovations on the chapel they will exchange vows in are done ‘to the letter’ in period style. The chapel is part of the manor they own in South France.
- Both the bride and groom to be agree they want the event to be festive and include all their friends and family.
- The cultural diversity that makes up their family will most likely be a great influence on the ceremony. It is reported that the couple wants to incorporate wedding traditions from each of the different cultures of their children’s countries of birth.
- Angelina’s brother, James Haven, who is a minister, will marry the couple.
- One of the hottest topics, of course, is Angelina’s dress. But the discussions are short and sweet, because no one really knows. It’s been rumored that her wedding gown will be either Armani or Versace. Only time will tell. As for the questions of what color…are you serious? White is an option simply because most people don’t stand on tradition anymore, but come on….
- The food will be rich, French and plentiful. Brad is already working on that and is adamant that as much of it as possible be locally grown.
The Pitt-Jolie wedding will be an A-list affair-you can count on it.